Chinese Broth and Pork Balls.
You can cook Chinese Broth and Pork Balls using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Broth and Pork Balls
- You need of Pork Balls.
- It’s 150 g of pork sausage meat.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chinese 5 spice.
- It’s of Broth.
- You need 600 ml of boiled water.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 15 g of dried porcini.
- You need 35 g of fresh ginger, sliced, no need to peel.
- You need 3 of whole spring onions.
- Prepare 3 tsp of miso paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 of star anise.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed with the skin on.
- You need of to finish.
- It’s 75 g of chestnut mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 1 of pak choi, leaves cut roughly and the stalks sliced finely.
- You need 150 g of straight to wok udon noodles.
Chinese Broth and Pork Balls instructions
- Add all the meatball ingredients to a bowl, season with salt and pepper, mix well and shape in to small pork balls..
- Add all the broth ingredients to the slow cooker, whisk thoroughly and then add the pork balls. Cover and cook on low for 10-12hours..
- Decant the ingredients into a jug via a seive. Return the liquid to the slow cooker along with the mushrooms and pak choi. replace the the lid and cook on high for 30mins, chekc and stir after 15mins..
- Once ready, add the udon noodles and cook without the lid for 5mins..