Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake. Taco Calzones: Cut them into squares and fill and bake them as taco pockets (just don't put the lettuce inside). For a non Mexican Pizza option you. Get this Easy Taco Bake in the oven pronto!
Place crusts on ungreased pizza pans or baking sheets. Combine beans and salsa; spread over crusts. Top with beef mixture, chips and cheese. You can have Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake
- Prepare 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Medium-Sized Onion Diced.
- It’s 1 Envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Small Can Diced Green Chili's.
- Prepare 3 of Large Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese Blend.
- Prepare 1 of \3 Cup Smooth Taco Sauce.
It's also perfect for feeding a crowd or celebrating Taco Tuesday in a unique way. An easy homemade pizza dough topped with all your favorite taco toppings A taco pizza recipe. I've been wanting to do a "Taco Tuesday" post since I started, and why haven't I? It's topped with meat, beans, cheese and more making it flavorful and easy to customize based on all the flavors you love most.
Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake step by step
- Cook ground beef and onion until done. Drain excess fat if necessary..
- Add green chili's and taco seasoning mix with 3\4 Cup if water. Simmer mixture uncovered for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened..
- Using a round baking dish, starting with the flour tortilla first: layer with the Refried beans, taco meat mixture, taco sauce, and cheese. Repeat each step until finished. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered at 350", until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Enjoy your taco Tuesday! Garnish with sour cream, chives, picante sauce, etc.. Note: It helps to heat up the refried beans to easily spread..
- Note: You can easily make two taco pizza's out of this. Or just make one big deep dish taco pizza..
Spread the sour cream / cream cheese mixture over the crescent rolls. Cut into serving-size pieces and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for cold taco pizza to be served later. Have you ever tried baking your tacos?? My family loves these meatless tacos made with super inexpensive ingredients. Easy Taco Bake – A pasta dish that tastes like a taco!