The Mid-Western Burger.
You can cook The Mid-Western Burger using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Mid-Western Burger
- It’s of Burger Set-Up.
- Prepare 1 3/4 lb of hamburger patty.
- Prepare 1 head of lett..
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 3 slice of Pickels.
- You need 1 packages of Sesame Seed Bun.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Pulled Pork.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cole Slaw.
- You need 2 of Deep Fried Onion Rings.
- You need 1 of Buger Seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of Cheese.
- It’s 1 of bbq.
The Mid-Western Burger instructions
- Mix hamburger and your choice of seasoning together..
- Cook to desired temperature. 150°F for medium..
- While burger is cooking,put together your setup of lettuce,tomato,mayo,pickels and onions..
- Cook off fried onion rings..
- Melt your choice of cheese onto the burger..
- Heat and add bbq to pulled pork..
- Put burger on top of your setup. Top it with the pulled pork,then your cole slaw,followed by your 2 fried onion rings..
- Finally enjoy the masterpiece..