Chicken fajitas. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering.
Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately think of Fajitas. I know, I know, full points for (un)originality. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. You can have Chicken fajitas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken fajitas
- You need 6 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 pack of bacon.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 8 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of taco seasoning.
Nothing beats that sizzling sound of fajitas being dropped off at your table. Chicken Fajitas made with homemade fajita seasoning, chicken thighs, bell peppers and onions in a cast iron skillet. We love easy everyday Mexican Food. Fajita is Tex-Mex cuisine and it was traditionally made with grilled skirt steak.
Chicken fajitas instructions
- Cut bacon to small strips, and fry till crispy, set aside.
- Cut chicken breast to cubes, add seasoning, and fry till it’s not juicy anymore..
- Cut onions and jalapeños.
- Now add it altogether slowly cook till it's done..
The technique is to quickly sear the meat on a grill and cut it to serve. Chicken fajitas are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. A classic Mexican recipe, juicy chicken is seasoned, seared and cooked to perfection. Spicy chicken fajitas with guacamole are a great family favorite for weeknight dinners; perfect for outdoor dining in the summer! These Easy Chicken Fajitas quick and healthy meal!