Taco in a bag. This flavorful taco treat is a perfect snack to enjoy while mobile. Picnics and block parties are perfect venues for Taco in a Bag. Serve with a plastic spoon and cheer for the Washington Demons!
Whether you call them Walking Tacos, or Tacos in a Bag, kids will call them delicious and fun. More chips, more meat, more toppings, more sauce, more nom. Enough to share, but you won't. You can cook Taco in a bag using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco in a bag
- It’s 1 of big bag of nacho cheese chips any brand.
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 head of lettuce.
- You need of Tomatoes diced.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Sandwich bags optional.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s of Taco sauce.
- Prepare of Whatever you like.
Tacos in a Bag go by many names—whatever you call them, they are the best thing ever for camping, reunions, and block parties. Plus, tacos in a bag are cheap and tasty, with the easiest clean-up ever—no dishes required! Taco in a Bag – all the flavors of a taco served in a bag for easy eating, and easy clean up! And that meant we had our fair share of soft pretzels, hot dogs, and peanuts from the concession stand.
Taco in a bag instructions
- Shredded lettuce or cut into small pieces and diced tomatoes. Set aside.
- Brown hamburger meat, drain off any grease, add taco seasoning packet and follow directions on packet, i like to add some salsa in at this point, but you don’t have too. When done set aside..
- Take a sandwich baggies, and add some chips, Crush them up some, add meat mixture,lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and other topping..
- Note- for camping, prepare Lettuce and diced tomatoes at home that way you’re only browning the meat and it makes it easier. (also prepare the chips in the sandwich baggies.) What I do for at home is prepare the lettuce and the tomato set in my fridge wrapped up, until the first kid comes ask when’s dinner, or what’s for dinner, that way you only have to brown the meat…..
- You don’t have to use the sandwich baggies, can you a plate, that’s how I like mine… but you have some kids who wants it in a bag. When camping I put in sandwich baggies for everyone..
The best part about our hometown little league is that the concession stand is known for their Taco in a Bag menu item. Taco In A Bag is a GENIUS idea! Just like walking tacos but with a lot more options. The chips are pretty thick so they don't break easily. There are also gluten free and vegetarian options.