Walking Taco Bake.
You can cook Walking Taco Bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Walking Taco Bake
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
- Prepare of Chili cheese Fritos.
- You need 1/2 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded taco cheese.
Walking Taco Bake instructions
- Brown ground beef, drain fat and add taco seasoning and water. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Layer Fritos on bottom of 8×8 pan..
- Place meat on top of Fritos.
- In saucepan heat soup and milk over low heat until warm..
- Pour cheese mixture over meat..
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350 for 12 – 14 minutes..
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, sour cream..