Skillet Shrimp Fajitas.
You can have Skillet Shrimp Fajitas using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skillet Shrimp Fajitas
- You need 450 grams of shrimp, cleaned and deveined.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of large onion, sliced.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of fresh lime.
Skillet Shrimp Fajitas step by step
- Mix together all of your seasoning and using half of the mix, season your shrimp and set aside.
- While shrimp is kickin' it with the seasoning, slice up all your veg..
- In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and cook your shrimp on medium-high heat until cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onions to the skillet and cook for 3-5 min. (We're adding the onions first because we want them to be soft but still have a bite to them, but we definitely want the veg to retain its crunch/bite and freshness..
- Add your peppers to the pan and mix together with onions, add the remaining seasoning to the pan. Cook until peppers are done to your liking (again, I prefer crisp, but you do you)- this is supposed to be simple afterall.
- Add your shrimp back to the pan, mix and squeeze the juice of 1 lime over everything and DONE! Enjoy!.