You can cook Taco Seasoning using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Seasoning
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Chili.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic salt (or garlic powder).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 of of cayenne or red pepper flakes (you can double this if you want an extra kick).
- You need of For extra heat add some slap your mama 1 teaspoon or 1 tablespoon depending on how hot you want it.
Taco Seasoning step by step
- Mix all the seasonings in a small bowl. Transfer to a jar and reserve..
- When you need taco seasoning, use 2 Tablespoons for a pound of meat (or just use 2 Tablespoons for any soup). I even labeled my jar that so I didn't forget..
- This makes 6 tablespoon of taco seasoning. You can make this in big batches and store in an air tight container or mason jar, or and old seasoning jar..