You can have Cantonese Noodles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cantonese Noodles
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 cm of ginger, thinly sliced.
- It’s of …
- You need 4 pieces of dried rice noodles (I'm using meehoon today).
- Prepare 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock cube.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of boiling water.
- It’s of …
- You need 8 of large prawns, tailed and cleaned.
- Prepare 4 of squid, sliced into rounds.
- You need 1 of chicken breast, sliced.
- It’s 4 of baby corns, halved.
- It’s 1 of carrot julienne.
- You need 2 of bok choy, cut into 2 inch pieces and separate the stalks.
Cantonese Noodles instructions
- Heat a wok or non-stick pan with 1/4 cups of vegetable oil. Once hot, fry the noodles, turn once and fry till noodles until crispy and very lightly browned. Fry the rest of noodles and transfer into a bowl and keep warm in the oven to maintain it's crispness..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pot. Fry the garlic till fragrant then in add in the onions. Add in the chicken pieces and stir fry for two minutes. Now add in the squid and prawns and stir again for another fwo minutes. Add in the boiling water and the chicken stock cubes. Bring to boil and add salt to taste..
- Add the carrot baby corns and bok choy stalk. Let boil then simmer for few minutes till softened.
- Dissolve the corn flour in half cup of water and add in the sesame oil. Give it a good stir and pour it into the simmering sauce to thicken it. Add in the eggs slowly and keep stirring using a chopstick…..
- Soon the sauce on to the crispy noodles. Serve immediately with pickled chilies.