Italian Nachos. Italian sausage, pepperoni, banana peppers, mozzarella, and pizza sauce make for great nachos. Italian Nachos aka. my new weakness. Crispy wontons, grilled chicken, bell peppers, and olives smothered in Alfredo sauce and cheese.
Old Chicago Italian Nachos Copycat Recipe: Italian nachos with pepper rings, Italian sausage crumbles, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and crispy fried wonton chips served with marinara dipping. The menu described them as Italian Nachos, and they are actually quite easy to make at home. I had never heard of Italian Nachos before either, but they turned out to be absolutely divine. You can have Italian Nachos using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Nachos
- You need 1 package of Wonton wraps.
- It’s 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of roma tomatoes (optional).
- Prepare of banana peppers (optional).
- It’s of black olives (optional).
- You need of alfredo sauce (see alfredo sauce recipe).
- Prepare of jalapeño (optional).
- Prepare of salsa.
These Italian nachos are bursting with melted mozzarella cheese and the flavors of fresh basil, olive oil, cannellini bean hummus, and spicy tomato "salsa". These Italian Nachos are one of my favorite game day appetizers. Loaded with chicken breast, these baked nachos are quick to make and are perfect for feeding a crowd. Amore Tip: Substitute chopped salami for cooked sausage.
Italian Nachos instructions
- Fry wonton wraps in coconut oil (or any other frying oil). Lay out wontons on baking sheet. Cover with chicken, cheese and any other topping desired. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted. **Top with alfredo sauce and salsa..
MORE+ LESS Italian nachos is a delicious Italian recipe usually served as a appetizer. These Italian Nachos are loaded with a homemade cheese sauce, spicy Italian sausage and roasted bell peppers. I think I just found my new favorite appetizer. I took classic nachos and made them. The Tex-Mex favorite gets an Italian makeover in this version of nachos—made with shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, chopped pepperoni and pizza sauce.