Papas a la mexicana.
You can cook Papas a la mexicana using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Papas a la mexicana
- It’s 6 of medium red or yellow potatoes chopped up in small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of package of longaniza (mexican sausage, not chorrizo) remove from casing and break up into pieces.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes chopped up into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped up into small pieces.
- You need 3 of jalapeños chopped up into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Papas a la mexicana step by step
- Heat oil into a skillet and add the longaniza..
- Add the potatoes and salt to taste at this point cover skillet and allow to cook untill the potatoes are just about fork tender, stir occasionally.
- Add all the other ingredients turn temp down cover and let cook stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.