Chocolate Bread Pudding. Bread, bananas and chocolate chips are featured in this bread pudding. This chocolate bread pudding tastes like warm brownie squares, monkey bread, and French toast casserole all in one. It's as fabulously rich as my flourless chocolate cake.
This is a fun recipe because the chocolate makes it different from traditional bread pudding. On a cutting board, cut bread into small cubes. Stir the grated chocolate into the mixture. You can have Chocolate Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Prepare 250 Grams of Oreo Biscuits Crushed.
- Prepare 80 Grams of Butter.
- Prepare 10 Grams of China Grass (Agar Agar).
- You need 1 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 Litre of Milk.
- You need 600 Grams of Condensed Milk (MilkMaid) (1.5 tin).
- Prepare 6 of Bread Slice.
- It’s 1 of Sachet Dream Whip Powder.
- You need 200 Grams of Condensed Milk (MilkMaid) (0.5 tin).
- It’s 6 Tablespoons of Nutella.
Pour the mixture over the cubed bread in the pan. Check pudding by inserting a knife through the middle and it should come out clean. Not another bread pudding. oh, but this is the best for those chocolate lovers. Get Alton Brown's Chocolate Bread Pudding recipe.
Chocolate Bread Pudding step by step
- Bottom Layer: Place 250gm Crushed Oreos in a food processor and process into very fine crumbs. Add melted butter and combine it well. Press the mixture into the pudding bowl..
- Bread Pudding: Take a pan – Heat milk, milkmaid and bread slices till it starts boiling..
- In a small pan, take one cup of water and china grass and heat till melted. When china grass has melted down, pour this into the milk pan. Stir till combined well and pour it over the biscuit layer and let the pudding cool down (10-15 minutes)..
- Chocolate Layer, Beat nutella,1/2 milk maid and whipping powder together. Pour over the bread pudding..
- Refrigerate for 5-6 hours so that the pudding sets well..
- Garnish with grated white and milk chocolate and enjoy :).
It's one of the easiest ways to save leftover, stale bread from hitting the garbage can. This buttery, rich white chocolate bread pudding is doused in a luscious white chocolate sauce. Notes: Using a good quality white chocolate really puts this bread pudding over the top. How to make chocolate bread pudding. A demonstration of our easy recipe which includes milk stout for extra chocolatey infusion.