Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole. Перевод слова thick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. thick [θɪk]Прилагательное. thick / thicker / thickest. толстый. перевод и определение "thick", английский-русский Словарь онлайн. Thick may refer to: The opposite of thin. A bulky or heavyset body shape or overweight.
Thick definition, having relatively great extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thin: a thick slice. Thick things are broad or bulky or decidedly not thin — think of the thick slab of ice you need in Thick can also mean "dense," like a thick chocolate milkshake, or your sister's thick, curly hair. Inflections of 'thick' (advadverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause–for example, "come quickly," "very rare. wearing thick glasses. short thick fingers thick wool socks (=socks that are heavy and warm) If you want a thicker blanket, there are more here in the closet. You can have Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole
- You need 2-3 of ripe avocados.
- You need 6 of cherry tomatoes finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need of Juice of 1 small lime.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Ground Cayenne red pepper.
Definition of thick written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. Information and translations of thick in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Advertisement. thick (adj.) not thin; of a specific thickness or of relatively great extent from one surface to the opposite usually in the smallest of the three solid. For thick women of every description.
Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole instructions
- Clean, cut, and dig out the avocado meat into a small mixing bowl. Chop veggies..
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl, season to taste, and combine well..
- Serve & Enjoy with Chips, Bread slices, Crackers, as topping for your Spanish dishes/meals, or any way you like!.
Friends of Thick. thick definition: The definition of thick is great depth or dense. (adjective) An example of thick used as an adjective is the phrase a thick steak which means a steak which is over one inch in depth..