Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip. Green bell peppers stuffed with ground beef, rice, and sharp Cheddar cheese are a hearty meal perfect for weeknight dinners. Stuff each pepper with the beef and rice mixture, and place peppers open side up in a baking dish. Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers (Keto Stuffed Peppers)Seeking Good Eats. bell peppers, ground beef, green peppers, sour cream.
I have made these Stuffed Green Peppers a number of times. It is easy to make and my family loves them. Drizzle bell peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. You can have Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip
- Prepare 1/2 pound of extra lean beef.
- It’s 6 of green peppers (save 2 tops to dice).
- It’s 2 of bell peppers diced.
- You need 1/4 of diced red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced jalapeño.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes (quartered).
- You need of Rice cauliflower.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Taco seasoning.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese crisp.
- You need 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 slice of jalapeño.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Bake at 350' until golden brown top sprinkle of shredded cheese.
Place the peppers, cut side up, in the baking dish and spoon meat mixture into each pepper. See more ideas about Mexican, Taco lasagna and Stuffed green peppers. Taco Bake, Mexican, Lunch, Baking, Bread Baking, Patisserie, Eat Lunch, Bakken, Bread. Ground Coriander, Stand Mixer, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Dinner Recipes, Menu, Mexican, Stuffed Peppers, Menu Board Design.
Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip instructions
- Cook ground beef.
- Add Garlic, onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, jalapeño & ketchup.
- Add rice cauliflower then taco seasoning with a little bit of water.
- Cook until ready then stuff green peppers top with shredded cheese.
- Put parmesan cheese on parchment paper then place fresh slice jalapeño and press down.
- Baked at 350' until golden brown then top with a little bit shredded cheese…place in oven to melt.
- Gently place Parma chip on top of green pepper taco and bake until green pepper is ready to eat.
Our most trusted Stuffed Green Pepper With Taco Seasoning recipes. Add taco seasoning mix and water to. cheese and green peppers over meat. Bake in oven. side of the dish. Brown beef and drain well.. stirring occasionally. It freezes well for future servings.