Bubur Candil/Glutinous Rice Flour Porridge.
You can have Bubur Candil/Glutinous Rice Flour Porridge using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bubur Candil/Glutinous Rice Flour Porridge
- Prepare of For the Candill :.
- You need 200 gram of white glutinous rice flour.
- Prepare 175 ml of warm water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 kg of sweet potatoes ( boiled, peeled and mashed.
- It’s of For the Porridge:.
- It’s 800 ml of water.
- You need 200 gram of palm sugar.
- It’s 2 of Pandan leaf.
- It’s of For the Coconut Milk Sauce :.
- It’s 250 ml of thick coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of Pandan leaves.
- It’s 25 gr of riceflour & 25gr whiteglutinousrice flour mix with 50ml wtr.
Bubur Candil/Glutinous Rice Flour Porridge step by step
- How to make the balls (candil) : Mix white glutinous rice,salt n mashed sweet potato (if you don’t use sweet potato then you can slowly add water and knead using hand. Stop adding water when you already can form the mixture into balls.) Shape it like a small ball..
- How to make the porridge : Boil the water with palm sugar and pandan leaf. When it’s boiling drop the balls into it until the balls are floating to the top of water level then remove from the heat..
- How to make the coconut milk sauce : Boil the coconut milk together with pandan leaves and salt. When it’s boiling pour the the mixture of rice flour and white glutinous rice flour then stir it until boiled n turn off the stove..
- Serve the porridge with coconut milk sauce..