Spanish Omelet with Potatoes.
You can cook Spanish Omelet with Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish Omelet with Potatoes
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of ◎ Salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 tsp of ◎ Grated cheese.
- It’s 1 of Potato.
- It’s 3 slice of Processed cheese.
- It’s 1 of for frying Oil.
- It’s 1 of Ketchup.
Spanish Omelet with Potatoes step by step
- Cut the potatoes into 5 mm cubes and soak in a bowl of water. Dice the cheese into small cubes..
- In a bowl, combine the eggs and the ◎ ingredients. (I put in a generous amount of grated cheese.).
- Pour the oil in a skillet, place the well-drained potatoes in the skillet and brown evenly..
- Once the potatoes are cooked through, add them to the bowl from Step 2..
- Heat the oil in a skillet, and once the oil becomes hot, pour in the egg mixture from Step 4..
- Sprinkle on the grated cheese..
- Reduce heat to low and cover the skillet..
- Once the surface of the egg mixture becomes solid, take it out of the skillet, cut into desired sizes or shapes, drizzle on some ketchup and enjoy..
- You can boil or microwave the potatoes instead of frying, if you like..