Steak fajitas my way. Using tender flank steak, you can make an amazing and easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love. In this episode of Fired Up Food, Nate Uri gives tips for cooking sirloin steak to make delicious fajitas. His seasoning makes for fajitas the whole gang.
Explore our Steak Fajitas recipe today! Make juicy, flavorful Steak Fajitas that are just as good as the ones you get at your favorite Mexican restaurant. Explore our Steak Fajitas recipe today! You can have Steak fajitas my way using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak fajitas my way
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper sliced.
- It’s 2 of large cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped up fine and divided.
- It’s 2 of limes juiced divided.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground Cummins.
- It’s 1 package of tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of small can of chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce.for garnish.
- Prepare 1.25 lbs of flank steak trimmed of fat sliced.
Steak and fixings are ready for fajitas. (RIKKI SNYDER/NYT). I decided to head into my kitchen and change things up. I wasn't interested in altering the dish in any profound way, but I did want my versions STEAK FAJITAS. Veggie-packed, grilled steak fajitas are a classic SoCal meal.
Steak fajitas my way step by step
- Add steak chili powder ground Cummins 1lime juiced and half of cilantro and 2 tbsp of oil. Roll it up fridge or freezer.
- Add onions garlic and pepper's 2 tbsp of oil in large skillet medium heat. Add remaining cilantro and juice of 1 lime.
- Allow to cook over medium heat combine steak with remaining marinade until cooked to your liking. Me personally I add 2 large tsp of cornstarch to 2 oz. Of cold water to thicken at end.
- Serve on tortillas with cheese and sour cream and me chipotle peppers on cheese and then the sour cream. Enjoy with a cold beer and a half of lime squeezed into your beer.
This recipe is made gluten-free and paleo-friendly with cassava flour tortillas. But what makes this steak fajita recipe so special is the marinade. The best steak fajitas have a tangy, lime, spicy flavor. Flavorful, smoky steak fajitas with hardly any work! This has been a family favorite meal for years – so customizable…delicious!