Chinagrass pudding. China grass pudding has glossy appearance and feels like jelly. China grass is prepared by adding melted agar agar mixture in boiled sweet milk then allowing it to set and then. China Grass Pudding is a very popular recipe.
Hei everyone! welcome you all here is an another ifthar recipe mango pudding or china grass pudding really its a yum bites. Preparation Method of China Grass Eggless Pudding : Break the chinagrass into small pieces and wash it well. This is one of the most quickly prepared puddings mom used to make, when she had unexpected guests. You can cook Chinagrass pudding using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinagrass pudding
- Prepare 1 packet of china grass.
- You need 1/2 litre of milk.
- Prepare 6-7 of threads of saffron.
- You need 1 tsp of elachi powder.
- It’s 8 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped dry fruits.
Along with payasams and caramel pudding. I wanted to try Rose Pudding using china grass since the day I made homemade rose pudding recipe using china grass. I made it only today morning and here I am with this. China grass is a term for agar-agar, a jelly-like substance obtained from certain algae.
Chinagrass pudding step by step
- Firstly cut china grass into small pieces and grind in a mixture..
- Now soak china grass in 1 cup water for about 1/2 hour..
- Now keep milk for boiling by adding elaichi powder and kesar.
- After the 1st boil add sugar and lower the flame..
- Now In another pan cook china grass with 1 cup water..
- Cook till Water evaporates and you get a thick paste..
- Now off the flame of the milk and then add china grass paste in milk and mix well..
- There should be no lumps Pour the mixture in a pudding bowl and let it set at room temperature..
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits and keep in fridge once it is set. Serve chilled..
China grass pudding is made from agar-agar, so it is called China grass pudding. Tender coconut pudding with fresh pulp, water from tender coconut, prepared with agar agar (china grass), milk, condensed milk as main ingredients. Add china grass to the milk, bring to a boil and remove from fire. Add this china grass to the milk mixture. In one portion add the Pour this to a pudding dish and keep it for setting.