Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs. Using plenty of ricotta cheese gives these Italian-inspired meatballs in sauce a tender texture. "Ricotta-spiked meatballs are so tender, so flavorful, and so delicious. Of course we're going to throw this over some spaghetti, because we're Americans and. The Hirshon Italian-American Meatballs In Red SauceThe Food Dictator.
They are simply Italian beef meatballs with ricotta cheese inside the mix to make them extra magical. You already know I can't bake a great thing without ricotta Ricotta meatballs swimming in a classic arrabbiata sauce made with the finest San Marzano tomatoes and a sprinkle of fontina cheese melted. These Ricotta Zucchini "Meatballs" are melt-in-your-mouth-amazing! You can cook Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Cup Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of \4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Table Salt.
- It’s 1 of \2 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of \2 Medium Onion Minced Dice.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced Diced.
- You need 1 of \4 Cup Chopped "FRESH" Parsley.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- It’s 30 Ounces of Marinara Sauce.
This meatball recipe is an easy zucchini recipe perfect for using your summer bounty! Also known as Polpette di zucchine e ricotta … Allow that to just roll off the tongue, Mario. My kids love this Italian meatball recipe and devour the meatballs every time they're served. Parmesan is a pricier cheese, but it adds a bit of savory that makes this Italian meatball recipe one of the best Flouring the mat instead of flouring the counter makes less mess and clean up really easy.
Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs instructions
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Let set for a few minutes. Note: if using dried parsley flakes, 1Tablespoon is plenty..
- Mix in ground beef until mixture comes together. Do not over mix. Keep mixture cool until ready to cook..
- Heat marinara sauce to a low simmer in stock pot. Gently add meatballs and cover. Simmer meatballs for 20 minutes. Gently flip meatballs over and simmer another 10 minutes. Shake pot around every 5 minutes or so to keep anything from sticking..
- Garnish with any additional cheese of your liking. Goes well with pasta for a very hearty meal. Enjoy.
Ground veal and ricotta cheese are combined to create a very tender meatball cooked in a spicy tomato sauce. Meatballs can be made of many things, including bread, ricotta cheese, or a variety of ground meats. I learned from my Mother-In-Law that by cooking meatballs in the sauce, you create. Today, I'm in an Italian meatball calzones kind of mood. All of this is wrapped up inside my classic pizza dough and baked until golden.