TVP Avocado Tacos.
You can have TVP Avocado Tacos using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TVP Avocado Tacos
- It’s of TVP Taco filling.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Textured Vegetable Protein.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of HOT water.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 Tbsp of fine diced onion.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cilantro flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of everything else.
- It’s 2 of ripe avocados.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oil.
TVP Avocado Tacos instructions
- In bowl combine TVP and HOT water. Stir and let sit..
- Heat oil in pan on medium.
- Add all other ingredients to bowl. Mix until incorporated..
- Add mixture to the pan. Stir occasionally. Cook uncovered for approximately 8 to 10 minutes to get the right consistency..
- Cut avocados in half and lay them open faced in the peel..
- Portion filling into the center of the avocado halves..
- Top with shredded cheese and diced tomatoes.