Tater tot tacos pizza. Tater Tot Taco Pizza is a mouthwatering combo of two of your favorite eats: tacos and pizza! The tater tot crust makes this dinner recipe even more fun. Pour the tater tots in a large mixing bowl.
Here's a fun twist on pizza! My favorite part of making pizza is putting on the toppings, and my least favorite part is making the crust. The only drawback to the tater tot pizza is that you have to let it rest like a pie for a few minutes so that the crust can solidify enough so you can hold a. You can have Tater tot tacos pizza using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tater tot tacos pizza
- It’s 30 oz of bag tater tot crowns.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of taco seasoning 1 packet.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese divided.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed Doritos or tortilla chips.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Diced tomato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
This easy tater tot pizza with eggs and peppers is the ultimate way to eat pizza for breakfast. For a spin on a classic casserole, try my easy version. For a fun twist, just add your family's favorite pizza toppings!—Sharon Skildum, Maple Grove, Minnesota. Tater Tot Taco Pizza for your next dinner!
Tater tot tacos pizza instructions
- Cover the bottom and sides of a greased 12-inch cast iron skillet or oven-safe pan with tater tot crowns. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. While the tater tots are baking, brown the ground beef and drain the fat. Add water, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and minced onion. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, until thickened. (I used regular tater tots, and didn’t press them down when it said to, they still turned out great.).
- Remove the tater tots from the oven and flatten them with a spatula. Top with one cup of shredded cheese and the taco meat mixture. Drizzle with taco sauce. Finish it off with another cup of shredded cheese..
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes at 425°. Remove from the oven and top with shredded lettuce, crushed Doritos or tortilla chips, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese..
I love this dish, it's easily made, and I personally like that the tater tots cook at the same time that the meat. Up your pizza game with this next-level crust idea. Pizza and potatoes hold a secure place in the Comfort Food category in our house, so when we found a way to merge these two together in a kind of "fast food fusion" recipe, everyone cheered "Horray!" Barstool Pizza Review – Round Pie Pizza Company. Tater Tot Pizza recipe: This comforting casserole has three layers of goodness. Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray.