Ayam Panggang Kecap / Baked Chicken in Sweet Soy Sauce.
You can have Ayam Panggang Kecap / Baked Chicken in Sweet Soy Sauce using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ayam Panggang Kecap / Baked Chicken in Sweet Soy Sauce
- It’s 5 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of whole chicken, cut into 4-8 (I use 5 drumsticks).
- It’s of Other:.
- Prepare 2 pieces of lemongrass, smashed.
- You need 5 of kafir lime leaves.
- You need 250 ml of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Chicken powder if you want.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Spice paste:.
- It’s 5 of red curly chillies.
- It’s 2 cm of gallangal.
- Prepare 2 cm of ginger.
- It’s 2 cm of turmeric.
- You need 5 of candlenut (lightly panfried).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of tamarind juice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 8 of shallots.
- Prepare 5 of garlics.
Ayam Panggang Kecap / Baked Chicken in Sweet Soy Sauce instructions
- For the paste: blend everything in a blender or grind using stine mortat and pestle until it becomes a smooth paste..
- Put the oil in a pan. Add in the chicken, the spice paste and all the other ingredients, such as the lemongrass & lime leaves, except for the seasonings..
- Then add in the water. Mix thoroughly. add in the seasonings..
- Simmer until the spice paste thickens and penetrate through the chickens..
- Take the chickens out. Continue simmering the paste until really thick. Turn off the heat..
- Put the chickens on a tray. Add the spice on top..
- Preheat the oven to 200°c..
- Put the chickens in. Bake for 10-15 minutes..