[Spanish Cuisine] Potato Omelette.
You can have [Spanish Cuisine] Potato Omelette using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of [Spanish Cuisine] Potato Omelette
- It’s 4 large of Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
[Spanish Cuisine] Potato Omelette step by step
- Peel the potatoes, then cut into bite-sized cubes. Place the cubes in a heat-proof bowl, wrap with cling film and heat in the microwave until soft..
- Completely mash the potatoes with the back of a fork..
- Finely chop the onion and stir fry in a frying pan greased with a little oil until browned. Add to the bowl in Step 2..
- Once the onions have cooled, mix in the olive oil and salt. Whilst keeping an eye on the consistency of the mixture, add the eggs in one at a time (see Helpful Hints)..
- Pour the mixture into a frying pan greased with oil. Cook the omelette. Once the edges have become firm, use a plate to flip the omelette over..
- [How to flip the omelette:] As in this photo, place the plate over the top of the frying pan and…….
- Flip everything over in one go! (Don't let the omelette fly out!).
- Slide the omelette back into the frying pan. If it loses it's shape, just nudge the omelette around in the pan a bit until it regains a its roundness..
- This photo shows the round omelette that I made in the frying pan above..