You can have Spanish Rice using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice
- You need 2 cup of long grain rice.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 3 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes with chiles.
- You need 1 packages of chicken base.
Spanish Rice step by step
- preheat oil in large skillet.
- add rice and cook about 3 or 4 minutes.
- add chopped onion and garlic. cook until rice is golden..
- add tomato paste, cumin and chicken base and mix well using a little broth if needed.
- add chicken broth, rotell tomatoes and cilantro and bring to a boil.
- cover and reduce heat to low and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender..
- remove from heat. salt and pepper to taste. stir and serve.