INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT. Meat-filled samosas are common in Pakistan. They are fried in vegetable oil until golden brown. Samosa has been a popular food of the Indian subcontinent for centuries.
This is my special homemade recipe for Afghani Sambosa / Samosa. AFGHAN SAMBOSA RECIPE PUFF PASTRY DESSERT IDEAS SAMOSA, BEST DESSERT سمبوسه افغانی با خمیر. Samosas are a lovely, famous Indian snack that is loved by people of all ages. You can have INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT
- Prepare 3 cup of White reg. Floure.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown floure.
- It’s 12 tbsp of Melted butter or oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Suger.
- You need 1 cup of Warm water or as u need.
Pair this perfect mid-day treat with a delightful chutney. Food writer Petrina Verma Sarkar is a native of India with extensive knowledge of the country's regional cuisines. Baked samosas made with pie crust and seasoned potatoes and peas are an easy version of the Indian-inspired appetizer without all the oil. Although this is an easier, healthier version of the fried samosa, it tastes very authentic.
INDIAN SAMBOSA EASY DOUGH with CHEESE OR MEAT instructions
- In a dough bowl. Mix all ingredianses and water as you can see the dough is comming together. and knead for about five min..
- Add warm water as you can see the dough is like a ball together not very sticky.. You can add more water a big spoone at a time and knead till u get there.
- Cover with clinning film and Let it rest for about one hour no less. FILLING can be chedder cheese or precooked pound meat with onion and any aditional flavours.
- Floure the surface and make any shapes .I used special cutter .but u can make a circle and put the filling in the middle and fold it into a half.
- Heat oil as much to cover the Sambosa while frying.
- Let the pieces be gold all over.
- Remove and dry on paper.serve while it is still warm.
- HINT,U CAN FREESE ANY EXRA SAMBOSAS AS LONG .AND FRY THEM WHEN NEEDED DIRECTLY FROM FREESER AFTER TEN MIN. OUT.
This recipe has the added advantage. A samousa (samosa) is a fried or baked pastry (snack) with a savory filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. A healthier, Indian samosa recipe that's lightened up but just as flavorful as the traditional version! These little turnovers contain yogurt in the dough and a curried vegetable filling.