Italian Dressing Breaded Chicken.
You can cook Italian Dressing Breaded Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Dressing Breaded Chicken
- You need 4 large of Chicken breast.
- You need 2 medium of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Nature seasoning.
- It’s 1 of as needed Plain or homemade breadcrumbs.
Italian Dressing Breaded Chicken step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and take out a baking sheet. Spray some non-stick on your sheet!.
- Mix together eggs and Italian dressing in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix together bread crumbs and seasonings, you can just add whatever you feel would be good in there..
- Coat chicken breasts in egg mixture, then into bread crumbs. For a extra crispy outside dip it back into the egg mixture, then back into the bread crumbs and place on baking tray. Repeat until all breasts have been coated!.
- Put your chicken breasts into the oven for 20 minutes. Time may vary depending on your breasts! Make sure they reach 160-180 degrees F inside! If your breasts aren't done by 20 minutes give them another 10 and check back, if not continue giving 10 minute checks!.