Tender Coconut Pudding.
You can cook Tender Coconut Pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tender Coconut Pudding
- You need 3 of Tender Coconut.
- It’s 150 Millilitres of Milkmaid.
- Prepare 1/2 Litre of Milk.
- It’s 5 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 8 Grams of China Grass Agar-Agar /.
- Prepare 150 Millilitres of Tender Coconut Water.
Tender Coconut Pudding step by step
- Break the china grass into small pieces, and soak it in hot tender coconut water for some time..
- Scrape the tender coconut meat, mix it in a little tender coconut water, and grind it in a mixer in pulse mode.Make sure that, you use only the thinner tender coconut meat..
- Boil milk together with milkmaid(condensed milk) and sugar..
- Meanwhile, boil the china grass mixture, until the china grass is dissolved well in the tender coconut water.(Do not over boil).
- Immediately, add the milk and tender coconut paste to the china grass mixture, and mix well..
- Pour it into a bowl, and let it cool.Once cooled, refrigerate for 1-2 hours..