Mexican quinoa bowl or soup. This hearty Mexican quinoa soup hit all of those marks. I could eat this soup every day until spring and I just might, since it freezes well. Divide into bowls and serve with any garnishes that you'd like.
Bowls are a great way to explore new foods. This meal can be whipped up in no time, right in your own kitchen. Plus, you can't go wrong when you mix chicken and quinoa together and give it a Mexican. You can cook Mexican quinoa bowl or soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican quinoa bowl or soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry quinoa.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes or rotel, drained.
- It’s 3 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of corn.
- It’s 1/2 of black beans.
- It’s 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of broth.
- You need of Optional: Sour cream, shredded cheese, cilantro.
These Mexican quinoa breakfast bowls are the perfect way to start your day! Protein-packed, with creamy avocado, cilantro-lime quinoa and soft boiled eggs on top! It's Cinco de Mayo week and we're going to be eating all things Mexican-inspired! Use quinoa instead of rice to make a flavorful, spicy Mexican-style side dish that's light and healthy.
Mexican quinoa bowl or soup step by step
- Cook quinoa in broth, then stir in all other ingredients and serve. You can also microwave 1/2 cup of water and then add half the cooked recipe to make a soup. Feel free to add or omit any ingredients..
It's perfect for the gluten-free diet. As a healthier alternative to Mexican or Spanish rice, this version uses gluten-free quinoa instead of rice for its additional protein and fiber and great taste. Add quinoa to a sieve, rinse under lukewarm water, and transfer to a pot. When quinoa is done cooking, place in a bowl. Slice your avocado half and place atop the bowl.