The Italian Job. Having not yet seen the original The Italian Job that Michael Caine I have no frame of reference to compare it to. Donald Sutherland, Mark Wahlberg, Edward Norton, Charlize Theron. I saw "The Italian Job" in a Chicago screening room, in the midst of a rush of new summer That doesn't make "The Italian Job" a better film, but it provides a reminder that we do, after all.
Critics Consensus: The Italian Job is a wildly fun romp that epitomizes the height of Britannia style. RU Каталог игр The Italian Job The Italian Job – файлы. Charlie's got a 'job' to do. You can have The Italian Job using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Italian Job
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 packages of Ciabatta Buns.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks, beaten.
- Prepare 2 of Thick cut bacon slices.
- You need 1 of tomatoes, lettuce, and onion or any type of toppings.
- It’s 1 of Sweet jalapeno sauce.
Having just left prison he finds one his of friends has attempted a high risk job in Charlie's friend doesn't get very far, so Charlie takes over the 'job'.
The Italian Job step by step
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Beat egg yolks and put in a bowl. Pour bread crumbs into another bowl..
- Dip chicken breast in egg yolk then into bread crumbs. You can repeat process if you want. To make it hold better dip chicken breast in flour first..
- Put stove on medium heat and let oil heat. To see if oil is hot enough you can always take a pinch of your bread crumbs and toss in oil, if they fry your ready..
- Fry chicken breast on both sides about 6min each side or until juices are clear. You can always preheat oven to 350 and let sit for about 10 mins after cooking chicken breast to ensure readiness.
- Top ciabatta buns with sweet jalapeno sauce and provolone cheese..
- Add remaining toppings..
- Voila! Don't let this one get away. Enjoy!.