Spanish Seafood Rice.
You can have Spanish Seafood Rice using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish Seafood Rice
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 250 grams of paella rice.
- You need 850 grams of Hot vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 400 grams of seafood mix (defrosted before use).
- It’s 1/2 of juice from small lemon.
- You need 1 of few bite size of chicken breast – cooked.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of full hand of green peas.
Spanish Seafood Rice instructions
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and soften the onion for 6-7 minutes. Add the red pepper and garlic and cook for 2 minutes then stir in the paella rice and cook for 1 minute,stirring to coat..
- Pour the stock. Add the saffron and bring to a boil. Cook,uncovered, at a gentle bubble, forv20 minutes, stirring occasionally,until rice is tender.
- Stir the seafood, cooked chicken breast and lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes or until piping hot and complete cooked through. Bon appetit!.