You can cook Spanish Rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice
- Prepare 1 box of Rice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sweet paprika.
- It’s 14 oz of Sliced cooked tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder..
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 cup of Water.
Spanish Rice step by step
- Use a big skillet. Set it on the lowest heat setting and melt the 2 table spoons of butter till it's about half way melted..
- Put in the box of rice that you chose and stir it until it turns about a golden brown type color. Keep the heat on medium low..
- Mix all the spices together in a separate little bowl..
- Add in your 2 cups of water, the spices, and the cooked sliced tomatoes in with the rice and turn the heat up until it comes to a boil..
- Once it starts boiling. Bring the heat down to low and put a lid on the skillet and let it simmer for about 20-25 minutes..
- Enjoy :).