Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice. Photo about A delectable dish consisting of a queso smothered quesadilla paired with spanish rice. Whatever you call it, we've got the best Spanish Rice Recipe you can find. It tastes like it came straight from the restaurant!
Place a layer of chips on a large microwave-safe plate. Add a third of the tomatoes, onions and Cacique® Queso Quesadilla. A video I made for a Spanish project demonstrating how to prepare a dish in spanish. You can cook Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice
- It’s of Flour tortillas.
- You need of Ground beef or chicken.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need of Crushed doritos.
- It’s of Queso dip or Fritos jalapeño cheese dip.
- Prepare of Sour cream, salsa and lettuce optional.
- You need 1 packet of Spanish rice mix.
My dish of choice was quesadillas. Spanish rice is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican foods, chicken, or just about anything. This simple recipe uses chicken broth and chunky salsa This is the best Spanish rice recipe on this site! I don't understand why people don't follow the direction to saute the rice!
Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice step by step
- Cook ground beef or chicken and shred and mix with taco seasoning.
- Layer shredded cheese, meat and crushed chips on tortilla and top with nacho cheese or queso sprinkle with more shredded cheese and top with another tortilla.
- Place in skillet on low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes) flip and brown the other side.
- Prepare rice as directed and top with queso.
- You can serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole and shredded lettuce if desired.
This is not supposed to be a. Easy Spanish Rice, also called Mexican Rice, that tastes just like your favorite restaurant side dish with with an easy trick for perfectly fluffy rice! Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice add-ins: Tomato: Fresh diced tomatoes or even canned diced tomatoes are a. Start the meal at Don Pancho's with queso dip, chicken wings, choriqueso or the chips and salsa that come with every meal. The entrée menu includes favorites like nachos, quesadillas and burritos, along with specials from the grill.