?Tilapia tacos with simple salsa ?.
You can cook ?Tilapia tacos with simple salsa ? using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ?Tilapia tacos with simple salsa ?
- It’s 1 of tilapia fillet either fresh or frozen (I use frozen one from Costco, and of course I have to defrost it first).
- You need of Seasoning:.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of taco seasoning powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayennes pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle lemon juice.
- It’s of For salsa:.
- You need of Chopped jalapeño.
- It’s of Chopped bell peppers.
- It’s of Chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Chopped cilantro (leaves some for garnish).
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Served with:.
- Prepare 1 of warm large tortilla.
?Tilapia tacos with simple salsa ? step by step
- For marinated the tilapia: First, rinse and pat dry the tilapia and rubs with lemon juice. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine all the seasoning and rubs on all the sides of tilapia. (You might not use all the seasoning).
- Heat up the non-stick skillet over medium heat. Then add the tilapia fillet. Grilled on both sides for about 3-4 minutes each..
- Meanwhile make a salsa by combining all the salsa ingredients. Combined well, add lemon juice and salt to taste..
- Warm up the tortilla..
- Transfer the tilapia fillet onto tortilla. Spoon the salsa on top of the tilapia, add some more cilantro, and drizzled with lemon juice, and serve warm. Enjoy ?.
- ❤️Happy Cooking ❤️.