You can cook Spanish Rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain rice uncooked.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 14 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
Spanish Rice instructions
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add rice and gently stir until rice begins to lightly brown.
- Add garlic, salt, cumin and stir rice until it looks golden.
- Add tomato sauce and chicken broth and then the best up to medium-high.
- Bring to a boil then turn the heat low and cover pan with a lid..
- Simmer for 20-25 min. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Then stir in chopped cilantro.