You can cook Mexican Mangoneada using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Mangoneada
- It’s 2 of Mangoes.
- It’s of Chamoy.
- You need 12 of Lollipop sticks.
- Prepare 1/2 of of Mango Nectar (33.8oz) (1.06qt).
- It’s of Chile Piquin.
Mexican Mangoneada step by step
- Peel the two mangoes and cut them in pieces. The size does not matter..
- Get a blender and put the pieces of mango and half of a 33.8 oz Mango Nectar box..
- Blend the mangoes with the nectar but DO NOT blend it much. Leave small pieces of mago..
- Put the mango juice looking thing in the small cups..
- Put it inside the freezer. Before putting the lollipop sticks in the cup, leave the Magoneada in the freezer for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes put the sticks in the middle of the mangoneada cup. Then let the magoneada freeze completely..
- When the mangoneada is ready you can put Chamoy salsa and Chile Piquin if you would like to!.
- And finally… ENJOY!!!! :D.