Mango pudding. She has the appearance of a pure, lovable and smart young girl. Her desire is to become the most popular person in the room. She knows how to use her appearance to attract others and has a competitive streak.
I ordered a few mango puddings at different local restaurants before deciding to give it a try. Mango pudding is a very popular dessert in Hong Kong, where pudding is eaten as a traditional British food. There is very little variation between the regional mango pudding's preparation. You can cook Mango pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- You need 4 of mangoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 5 gms of china grass.
- It’s 8-9 of mango scoops.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry fruits.
The dessert is also found in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor. This mango pudding is simply the best. And it's also one of the easiest to put together.
Mango pudding step by step
- Wash, peel and cut the mangoes in dices. Add sugar and blend it to a smooth pulp. Strain it..
- Heat a pan and cook the pulp for 2 mins on slow flame. Heat water, add china grass, melt it completely. Strain the water and add it to the mango pulp. Add cream, mix well, add milk, again mix it. Cook for another 5 mins..
- Now remove in serving bowls, cool it and then refrigerate it for 5-6 hrs or overnight. Garnish it with mango scoops and dry fruits. Serve chilled.
What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk. Mango pudding recipe with step by step photos – smooth, velvety and soft Thai mango pudding made with coconut milk. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. Many refers both mango pudding and mango custard are the same. For me, the texture is different for both because different ingredient is used to set.